Saturday, October 4, 2008

Week 30 To 31

Saturday, 30+2
Finally I am on the countdown! In just 8 to 10 weeks we'll be meeting our little girl. My parents are out visiting us this week, hence me not having the time to post earlier. They brought our stroller and car seat out, along with lots of other little baby bits. The stroller is all assembled and standing in our bedroom at the moment. I do keep looking at it fairly regularly and try to imagine our baby laying in it. We went for the Bébéconfort Loola in oxygen black. She's going to be a bad ass baby in her black stroller! It's all seeming so "real" now!

She is moving around a lot at the moment and I can only hope that maybe she's turning from breech position. I guess I'll find out in two weeks at the next scan. My tummy seems to be getting bigger by the day and I've had slight indigestion the last couple of nights although nothing major. Also my back is starting to get increasingly sore when I'm on my feet for too long and I have to lean over my birth ball to take the weight of the baby off my spine. I'm feeling very excited now as time moves on, I just can't wait to meet her!

No comments: