Saturday, September 27, 2008

Week 29 To 30

Saturday, 29+2
Finally the number 30 is appearing! I really will be counting down when I hit 30 weeks. October is going to be a very busy month with lots of antenatal appointments, scans, tests and antenatal classes too. I think it will fly by and then we'll be in November and just around the corner from meeting our little girl! I'm so excited! Although I do still need to find us a new house in November....

The last few days have been a bit tough. On Wednesday I felt like I was coming down with flu. Everything ached, blocked sinuses, sore throat, lack of energy, so I took it easy for the day. I felt a little better Thursday but I still kept getting lightheaded and dizzy and just not feeling "right". Also the insomnia started to kick back in. It's hard to cope when you've only had two hours sleep maximum. I have so many thoughts racing around in my head at the moment about birth procedures, what ifs, etc. Yesterday it all seemed to take it's toll and I had a very emotional day where I couldn't seem to hold it together and cried on numerous occasions. I did feel like a bit of an idiot afterwards but I suppose it was a good release!

Today I'm feeling bright and happy, despite the awful weather outside. I managed to clear my mind and sleep through the night, well, most of it! Sleep really is the best medicine!

Sunday, 29+3
I'm still sleeping well and the weather is still awful but it's a refreshing change from the relentless heat of late. I found myself getting very excited today about Christmas this year! I think the baby picked up on my excitement as it seems like she is having a party in my tummy. She's shifting all over the place. We took a few pictures of my bump this evening but it looks a touch lopsided in the frontwards one due to the position she's lying in. I didn't think I was as large as I am until I saw the photos! I think that explains the 8lbs in 4 weeks!

Bump 29+3

Bump 29+3

Bump 29+3

No comments: