Friday, May 23, 2008

Week 4 To 5

This weeks is what is officially known as "knicker watch!" Any lady who has been pregnant will know what I mean. You are constantly running to the loo and checking for signs of blood. I forget how many rolls of toilet paper I went through during this week. Also a relatively common early pregnancy symptom is increased vaginal discharge. Trust me, whenever you start to feel slightly "damp" down there your heart jumps into your mouth while you dash off to investigate.

I think this is one of the most nerve wracking weeks as something like half of all non viable pregnancies are lost within this first week. As far as symptoms went, I really didn't feel any different in this week. I had slightly sensitive nipples but nothing major. I decided to keep up with acupuncture for relaxation and inner calm, and also the chinese doctor assured me she could help out with combating the worst of the pregnancy symptoms.

No comments: