Saturday, December 5, 2009

December is here...party time!!!

This is the month I've eagerly been awaiting, so I can prep the best 1st birthday party going! Tomorrow is Party Central and we have a collection of lovely friends and family coming for the big event. I've spent today decorating her cake, a real labour of love. We've collected the helium balloons, banner, have all the party table pieces ready to go, party bags made up for all Bellas little friends and a wonderful friend coming over tomorrow morning to whip up her fabulous authentic homemade falafel...a party with a difference. Our little lady is cutting her molars at the moment and a little clingy and prone to outbursts of crying so I'm just hoping she'll get through the party without incident and enjoy it. But, it's her party...and she'll cry if she wants too. I think I may too as it's a bit of a momentous occasion.

1 comment:

Petra said...

sound sfabulous - especially the falafel! can't wait to see the pictures! hope you & your family have a memorable day xxx