Sunday, March 22, 2009

First Mothers and Fathers Days

Although we're in Spain I decided I wanted to celebrate the English Mothers Day which happens to be today. Chris chose to celebrate the Spanish Fathers Day which was last Thursday. So far today I have been looked after with Chris making me an omelet for breakfast and we're having a bbq later on with lots of steak and champagne. We're also going to do a photo shoot as a good memory for me. Chris is going to get my favourite picture blown up and printed as a gift. I just have the hard task of choosing my favourite as there are so many! I'd decided to get one done for him for Fathers Day too so we should have some lovely reminders of our first year as parents. I'll let you know later how my day went....!

It's now evening time and I've had a wonderful first Mothers Day. Bella and Chris had made me a lovely card and written a beautiful poem. The photoshoot went really well and the pictures are amazing. I've chosen my favourite and will upload a few of them when Chris has finished processing them. The steak was amazing, as was the champagne. I couldn't have asked for a nicer day.

No comments: