Thursday, August 21, 2008

Week 24 To 25

Thursday, 24+0
Finally I've reached the 24 week mark where the baby is deemed as viable if she were to be born now. My next goal is to make it to week 30! She has been very active the last couple of days. Yesterday afternoon we were sitting by the pool watching my tummy dance about. It was very odd to see! We're off on holiday tomorrow for a week to Alicante and Valencia so I doubt I'll be posting until next Thursday.

Saturday, 24+2
We're in Alicante at the moment and having a break from the sun. There's currently a huge black rain cloud over our resort and the temperature is quite cool. The baby was very active on the 6 hour car journey yesterday and I was thinking car journeys sent them to sleep! I spent the last hour very uncomfortable with a foot stuck in my ribs. As I type at the moment she is dancing around. Obviously the cooler temperature brings her to life!

No comments: