Thursday, March 24, 2011

Say cheese!

We're getting first proper smiles from both boys now, genuine ones...not wind! Now just to try and capture on camera. Felix smiled first and 2 days later Sebastian smiled at his teddy bear. Obviously it's far more engaging than mumma. Two nights ago he really got the hang of smiling and after his 6am feed laid there grinning at me. I almost didn't want to learn the light out to go back to sleep...almost! They're going through a bit of a growth spurt at the moment and feeding heaps but have managed another sleep block of midnight to 6am. It's not consistent as last night they only went 4 hours, but once in a while is still great. Totally in love with my little family :)

Oh, and I almost forgot the best news of the day...Bella did her first wee on her potty! My clever, big girl!

No comments: