Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I hate driving in my car...

Well I don't but apparently Little Miss does! Since blogging last new emotions are springing up all over the place. A now confident toddler Bella is desperate to talk. She has a large repertoire of words and animal sounds and a desire to be totally independent and free. Try and restrain her in a stroller or car seat and be prepared for a fight. She does the total straight and rigid move making it impossible to fold her in to either. We had to abandon a much needed trip to the shops today as total meltdown ensued. I have advice from several mummy friends to try the bribery/distraction method. Tomorrow I will try again armed with some much loved but prohibited keys for her and maybe even a piece of chocolate. Never did I think I'd have to resort to such tactics with my little girl, but hey, that was before I became a mother!

I've uploaded a video of her latest interest.


2 comments:

Petra said...

oh. my, god. thank goodness your blog is back - i was beginning to feel like i was out on a limb!
pics of bugaboo please! (and btw, what's so wrong with the orange? i quite like it!!)

Ellie B said...

lol Petra! Due to B's desire to be free and not restrained, I haven't even managed to get her in it yet! I will capture that moment when I finally do...but we're definitely changing for red.